Friday 13 May 2011

Persona Soundtracks!

Hey Guys! Well, my old blog is pretty inactive! So I thought I'd create a new one in order to give people what they want. So I give you Shin Megami Tensei: Persona OST's. I'm such a nice person...

First of all~! Persona 4!

FileSonic:


But wait~ There's more!

Persona 3 FES


FileSonic: (Please bear with the ads!)

And there will be more later.. but for now I give you the last one of today..

Burn My Dread Reincarnation OST

Filesonic:(Again, bear with the ads! You can skip in 5 seconds!)

NOTE: If the soundtrack is available in your area then buy it please! The developers worked hard to make the game and they are all amazing soundtracks. So by all means, download, but if you like them then buy them too! :)

That's all for now guys! Thanks for reading! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews