Monday 27 June 2011

Moving Soon

PYup, the time has come once again after only living in Glasgow for a month. I'm moving back to Dundee this week. I had planned on getting a job up there, but the place I was going to apply to has taken away it's job page which is incredibly annoying. Always wanted to work in a bar. Bar tending has always been a nice little interest for me. Whenever I usually have the money I'll ask a bar tender for their best drink which most of the time they'll happily do, but wouldn't you be happy your talents weren't going to waste by just constantly pouring beer?

I've also been in a nostalgic mood. Anyone who's about my age (19/20) and who watched the old channel Toonami will remember an anime(cartoon for most people) called "Outlaw Star". Well, I've been watching that, as it was one of my first "grown-up" cartoons. Swearing, violence, and a space adventure all in a cartoon, kids were easy to please in the nineties. Also downloading another cartoon called "Tenchi Muyo".

I seem to never have a lot to report which is quite annoying. I'm a man of few words when it comes to blogging. Ah well, one thing I'm looking forward to is the last instalment of the Harry Potter movie franchise. It will be rather amazing.

Hm... There seems to be nothing else to say currently. Well, maybe one thing, I'm currently trying to design tee shirts. What type of tee shirts would you guys like to see? Stick to something that's in my limit :P I'm not very artistic right now.

Well, that's all for now.
Thanks for reading.
Chris.

2 comments:

  1. I loved watching those when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've moved three times so far, it's a pain lol.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews